Road Trip....Again!

Well, the big boys did indeed road trip to Utah for the second time in the last 6 months. They packed up what was left of our belongings (way too much stuff to be sure!) and headed west. Ronin was in charge of the camera. He took almost every picture here and filled up my entire photo card. Over 1000 pictures!

But I love this one. It is the constant view when driving west. Always chasing that setting sun.

The boys finally got to enjoy the sweet (and greasy) experience of Burger King. Oh, how I used to love that crown when I was a kid too. It has gotten smaller and lamer than I remember. We had those big gold ones, remember?!
I love this picture too. It is a familiar scene with windmill towers and sprawling power lines. They did hit quite a bit of weather this time out. There was record snow through Illinois or somewhere like that. They basically drove through a few storms. I'm glad they made it to utah alive!
Ronin in one of his many "watching movies" poses. That's pretty much all they did. Take pictures, watch movies and fight. The teasing and fighting that goes on with these boys is unprecedented. It's about to drive me mad!

And the victory shot. They did finally make it. Just in time for Patrick to fly out 12 hours later to Singapore for a convention and to find us a place to live.
As always Utah welcomed us with open arms! We had a great time with one month off to play and be with our families.

Comments

Popular Posts