The New Couch!

We had been sitting on the floor for over a week and finally Patrick and I found a couch that we liked. It only took a few more days of pain until they delivered it:

And as Grandpa says, we must loooove curry, since its the same color as the yellow curry we ordered the other day. Or the same color as Levi's diapers, if you want to get gross about it. (which I don't)
Grandma S. 'blessed' our lives with a Wii and the boys now love to sit on the couch and play Mario Bros. every night. Even Patrick gets into it. Mostly the boys rope him in to help them win the levels since they can't really play it very well. It casts us back to our own childhood. I remember playing Mario for HOURS. Of course I will never let my kids do that! They are 'plugged in' way too much as it is. But so far its a nice thing to do for an hour before bed. Just for boys. And the new couch makes it extra comfy. You don't realize how many things in life make you comfortable until you have to sit on the floor for a few days! Thank heaven for couches!

Comments

linzi said…
The couch looks great!!! I'm so glad you have some where to sit now :)

You are sure having quite the adventure! I admire you more than you'll ever know. You are one of the strongest women I know, and I'll honestly love you forever for all you've taught me.

Popular Posts