The Not-So-Local Celeb

Cache is adored here. He is constantly being followed by the cousins. I guess you could say he is the hottest thing going for them here in Centerville.

They follow him to the "gym":


They offer to polish his shoes:
They cut up his food and serve it. I think they may even do poison checks.


And they love to steal him for pictures...
Cache is very dubious about the whole thing, but I think secretly he may love it. It really makes mothering easy for me. I can see why people have a lot of kids for the help, although it doesn't mean I'm going to. I may just hire the cousins for weeks at a time to keep the little one busy. Just have to wait till they are old enough to fly by themselves. Oh, how fun it is to have the cousins so close. We will miss them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, Amelia said her mom said that she could come and visit you when she earned $500. I asked her how much she had. Only $1.00. Not thinking I said, Maybe I will take you next time if Grandpa can't go. She said, Can we go tomorrow? You too are much loved!!

Popular Posts