Lagoon

Thursday was my parent's Stake Lagoon Day. Of course we had to go as part of our crazy fun-packed week. It brought back a lot of memories from high school, which was creepy. But we did have fun!
Ronin was barely tall enough to ride some of the rides. I thought he would be really scared for the SkyRide. It's a tall ride across the park. But he liked it...
Caches first experience with the merry-go-round. Ronin hates the moving horses and prefers to sit in the little benches that are stationary and low to the ground.


Oh, the cutest boats (and boys) EVER!!!

My brother-in-law is a PRO at winning the games around the park. He knows which ones he can win and made the rounds all day. I think he rode about 4 rides and was playing games the rest of the time. He hooked us up with some free loot. The stuffed animals were spilling out of our stroller, their stroller and a wagon. I think he won about 30 things. Both big and small. Here is Cache sharing his stroller space. He was pretty comfortable. He walked around with that dog stuffed in his shirt for a while. He likes fuzzy stuff.

We ate a lot of junk food which is hard to avoid at these kinds of places. We loved hanging out with my sister and her family and really had fun.
Lagoon Rocks!!

Comments

Beth said…
I love that picture of your boys in the boat. So cute!

Popular Posts