Manti

Saturday we met up with Kim, Amanda and Jared (and babies) to see Grandpa Morlin in Manti. As always it was a beautiful and scenic drive.

Within an hour of being there Ronin and Cache found the sprinklers. This is a new concept for them and they really love it. Ronin was soaked and of course I forgot a change of clothes. I really need to remember that he likes to get wet, everywhere we go!

After a nice visit, we said goodbye and headed to Ephraim for some famous Fat Jack's pizza. We found out that Fat Jack dropped the name and is now known as Roy. It was still the same pizza that I remember eating while watching t.v. when I was supposed to be studying. It really brought back memories to be there. The town isn't much different(except for the gigantic wal-mart...LAME!), although the campus has changed quite a bit. No more of the old theatre. They have a brand new one with all the bells and whistles thanks to the Eccles Foundation. Gotta love that family, most of Utah's arts programs are funded by them. Anyway, we sat down for a quick picture with the boy cousins. Too bad Chase and Jacob weren't there!!
This pretty much sums up how each baby was acting that day. Sinjin was studious and busy, Corban smiley, Ronin sweet and Cache just couldn't have cared less. What an attitude that boy has!

Cache has started to walk with his hands behind his back. I wonder where he gets that from? He has no pants on because he decided to wear his milk at dinner instead of drink it. 
We strolled a bit down main street and then hopped in the car for the fun 2hr. drive home. Lots of crying and screaming, and then they both fell asleep right before we pulled in the driveway. That's been happening a lot. It was fun to see grandpa and the new babies, Kim, Monda, and Jared. It's great to be able to see so many people while we are here. We love you family!


*side note*
This is one of my favorite pictures right now. It was also taken in Ephraim. Ronin told me he loved me right before he hugged me and smiled for this picture. I love that boy. He makes my heart melt!

Comments

Popular Posts