Shopping with Cache

Cache needed new shoes, so we set out to find some. We really wanted some easy slip-on shoes that wouldn't get ruined in the rain here. Really the perfect thing are Crocs, but they are just so darned expensive. I just couldn't pay for them, not for a little kid anyway. So we got a knock-off brand for ten bucks and we were all happy.

Cache and I got to ride the bus together and hang out at the mall. There are SO many malls here. This one we go to a lot since its right by Ronin's school. While we were looking for shoe stores we started to notice how many little car rides there were. Cache got the hair-brained idea to get his picture taken in each one. I suddenly felt like I was in Jr. High again. I am pretty sure I did this same thing with my friends. And it was fun! So here is our little collage of him in all the rides. (I refused to pay for those too). We picked up his shoes and some ice cream and headed home. He was pretty tired after all the heat and the walking. Cache is a fun little shopper.

Comments

Popular Posts