Mother's Day

Mother's Day was extra special this year. Cache's school had a little concert where he sang one of my favorite songs! Skittamarink A Dink A Dink. Skittamarink A Do. I love you!
In addition to the songs (and crazy Singapore chaos) we participated in a bear making workshop from Build A Bear. Cache couldn't wait to get started. Originally we were to make them together so he could give it to me for Mother's Day but he loved this bear so much, he proclaimed it his (I didn't have the heart to take it from him anyway).

He picked out the blue shirt because that is his favorite color.

He picked out the heart. Fluffed it, rubbed it and filled it full of love.

He added more stuffing and some sparkle dust.

He whispered a special Mother's Day wish.


 He named him Lars. That's right. Lars Larsen. And he's as happy as can be.

Lars has spent every waking moment with Cache. They eat together. They play dress up and games together. Cache has colored his box house and has taught him to play "ninja."  It's like Cache has turned into a little girl with a dolly. It's so terribly cute.

They are best friends. It's just what Cache needed to fill his life with love I guess. He is now taking care of another little being. Why his little brothers aren't good options for that, I will never understand. But it makes him happy, which makes me happy. So happy Mother's Day to me!

Comments

jp said…
Lars Larsen!! I love it! These are the cutest pictures in the world! The one of the two of you melted my heart! And Playing UNO! Too too cute
Anonymous said…
This made me cry! It was precious! Love, G in Utah

Popular Posts