He's growing up!

ETA: (edited to add) I thought I would change out the video so it was updated with Levi's new moves. He has learned a lot in the last day or so!

Levi thinks he is pretty smart. He is only a 4 month old but wants to be so much bigger than that. And of course this is the one time we really have wanted our baby to stop growing up so fast! I remember being impatient for the 'next stage' with both Ronin and Cache. Whether that was eating solid foods, sitting up, talking or being potty trained. It was always so exciting to introduce them to something new that they hadn't experienced yet. I guess I'm finally settling into being a mom because with both Kai and Levi I have wanted them to stay small just a little longer. Levi didn't seem to get the memo.




I tell ya, if he keeps this up we won't be able to call him 'chubbers' for much longer! He is moving so much! On his hands and knees, rolling over and trying to sit up in his stroller. This kid is going to be crawling before I am prepared. I'm still getting used to Kai being into everything. I don't know how I will handle another baby terrorizing the place. Good thing the apartment is small. Less places to clean up.

He really is growing up so fast. He loves to laugh and loves to play with his brothers. The other day I left him sitting on the couch. When I came back into the room he was on his stomach and Kai was riding him like a horse. I expected tears from Levi but he was as happy as can be. He loves getting the attention! We have been trying him with a few tastes of new food here and there. Banana, rice and yogurt. He gets excited when he sees us eating even though he really can't do anything about it for himself. But soon, I tell him. Soon he will be snacking away with the rest of the family. Just slow down for now and enjoy your life the way it is. It will change all too soon!

Comments

Heather said…
Larsen's!!! What a crazy and great experience to live in Singapore! I love your updates. Miss all of your family..including the two I haven't even met! Xo
jp said…
STOP IT! He is a baby phenom! It's like he's doing yoga! ;) Ruby is so outraged when she's on her tummy she screams for a full five minutes after I pick her up just to let me know she's displeased. I am super impressed with this baby boy!
Anonymous said…
Oh my word!!!! He's phenomenal! I can't believe it! That was SOOOO amazing. It made me want to grab him and squish him up! He'll be riding a bike before I get there!
Love, G in Utah

Popular Posts