Singapore Flora and Fauna


Cache and I have discovered plenty of beautiful flowers on our way to and from school. We thought we would show you a few!
Of course for the most part, I have no idea what they are, but I think the cutest flower of them all is the little boy with a big cheesy grin.
You can't see the deep purple flowers on this bush. The colors here are magnificent!
These are little mini birds of paradise. They are so cute! Cache wanted to show you his water bottle too. It's cute too right?
Little pink flower growing on its own by the wayside. Such a little beauty among the city streets. They also have bougainvillea in every color you can imagine!

We have had a pretty rough couple of days. Cache, I and baby Levi have all come down with a stomach bug. It has been nasty! I have a headache like you can't imagine and it just won't go away. Both boys have been burning with fever. We are praying little Levi will have a mild case and come out of it quickly. Cache really had one bad day and today he is as happy as can be. When I compare that with yesterday when he couldn't keep his eyes open, it gives me hope that Levi will be fine, quickly. We are moving slow and trying to get control of life after such a hit. Patrick stayed home to help out since the tutor was coming and the cleaner. He managed everything brilliantly! It's so wonderful to have him here. Made me kind of wish I could be sick again so he could stay around....well, kind of.

Comments

linzi said…
Beautiful flowers. I bet the colors are so amazing. I'm just praying we can come and see you sometime. I have so much to say to you and tell you - like thank you and that I love you - but for now...please just get better! All of you! You will all be in our prayers, and know that we love and miss you!

Cache - that grin of yours is completely heartwarming! You made me smile, and I can't tell you how much I love you for that!!!
Anonymous said…
Cache, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know the flowers are great but You are very handsome! Thanks for playing with Grandpa. He misses you!
Love, G in Utah

Popular Posts