One Tooth Down!

Ronin's tooth has finally kicked the bucket! It was actually the second one that was loose but it dropped out first.

It has been momentous! We have been waiting for these little guys to budge for a looooong time. I kept telling him that even though all his friends his age (and younger) have lost teeth already, not to worry. His would come along soon enough. I see the future of his life in his teens. He's going to be behind most of the crew when hitting puberty, but hopefully he won't mind too much.

Ronin is beyond excited. He couldn't stop talking about how much money the tooth fairy would bring him. I had reminded myself all day to put something under his pillow and then of course I fell asleep early and forgot. The next morning at breakfast he said he couldn't wait to check (I can't believe he didn't check before coming to the table. whew!). I ran into the bathroom where patrick was getting ready to tell him to sneak in and leave something, but he said he did it already! That's what I love about having someone else here. I would totally forget myself without him. So the tooth fairy came through and all are happy! Now we are wiggling the other one as much as we can to get it moving too.

Comments

Popular Posts