Levi is 5 months

Well, he's gone and done it. He is officially 5 months old. Levi continues to be a delight to everyone in this family. He is quick to smile and be engaged in the activity going on around him. I think he already loves being in a family of all boys.
He is also now sitting up. Just like that. He is mastering his little body quite well. He is now tinkering around with crawling and I want to yell, "slow down, already!" at him every day. And sometimes I do even though he doesn't understand. Although there are moments when I think he does.
He is loving the world of toys too and is now getting his pacifier in by himself. That is the stage we always look forward too. Nights are still up and down a bit. He is hungry a lot so that means night time eating. Just look at those chubber thighs! Can you see why he needs to eat? What a joy it is to watch him grow. He has a sweet disposition and is so easy going which helps with this bunch. He's growing well and we love him!

Comments

Beth said…
Kristie - Wow. I love catching up with you guys. Can't believe you're over there. What an adventure. Little Levi is so cute, and I didn't realize he and my little guy are only 2 or so months apart. Hope all is well. Nice to check in on you guys! XO.

Popular Posts