Guns

Lake Powell wouldn't be complete without the "shooting of the guns". It gets more intense every year because the boys are getting older and more into it. Of course my older brother Travis is the most into it and brings them every year to be sure all the kids get a chance to try. 

This year since Ronin is 3, he got 3 bullets to shoot. They loaded them up.
Got the target in their schights (sean connery intonation here) and fired...
He looks like a pro eh?
Dad taught him well about how to use the scope and hit the target. I actually got to shoot this time too. But since I'm so old, I only got 5 bullets. I should have pushed for more because it was pretty fun. And nobody got hit!
The kids loved hanging around and falling to the ground in screams pretending like they had been shot. This happened EVERY time. They loved it.

Comments

Popular Posts