Undies

Cache has really been getting into underwear lately. It's the only clothes he actually tries to put on by himself. I'm getting excited because maybe this is the first step to early potty-training? (yes, I know I'm completely up in the night.)

Cache is also REALLY into saying "Cheese!" for pictures. It is quite hilarious. Especially with undies on his head.
He likes to look tough when he wears them. He thinks the gansta's in the hood should be scared scared scared, YO!
Ronin decided to be tough to and dressed up like a terrorist. Here they are, my cute kids. Panty-head and terrorist-boy. Awww, my heart melts.
I think this picture is a pretty good indication of where the cheesy-ness comes from in this family.  I keep telling Patrick he would be much cuter with undies on his head. He's skeptical, but still pretty cute when he says "Cheese!" 

Comments

Popular Posts