Ward Camping Trip: The Headlamp

There are always a few things that stand out when you go camping. This year, the highlight was the headlamp.
I purchased it thinking Ronin would get the biggest kick out of it. Indeed I was correct. But I didn't realize how much he would love it.
He wore it during the day and night. He used it as his flashlight, but also as his camera (say "Cheese" he would demand) and part of his karate/pirate/trapping gear.
He LOVED it! I actually used it a few times too and they really are handy. I totally recommend you buy one for your next camping trip.

Of course Cache had to test it out too. 

Unfortunately he never actually used the light. He had a hard enough time getting the darn thing on.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I actually laughed right out loud! Thanks I needed that. Love, G

Popular Posts