Toy Story: Sunnyside Edition

Ronin has been playing in the window sill for a while now. I have been curious as to why since it really is a pain to have him there. He spills dirt from the plants, pours water on the books and drops everything behind the couch. UGH! What a tiring thing it is. 

But he loves it:
The other day I overheard him mumbling, then yelling with his toys while in the "sill". As I listed closer I heard him yell "help me buzz!" I now realize he is reenacting toy story with his own toys. You know how they hide out in the plants at the beginning and end of #1?


Here's Buzz and all the other toys that live in the plant. They help save the day and provide services to the other residents that live in the flower pot.

Ronin and Buzz save the day again!!

Comments

Kimberly said…
Okay, seriously cute. I am still laughing at the cuteness. We need some of those toys... and the "sill" to go with it.

Popular Posts