Shhhhh... Daddy is Sleeping


Poor Daddy. He insists on napping on the couch so he doesn't sleep too long. I don't know why he doesn't remember that he is also used as a jungle gym while he is there. He never actually gets good sleep, but he does sleep which seems impossible to me. His ability to sleep through anything has become quite a handy tool. This means I get to nap in the quiet of my room while he "babysits" the boys on the couch. Or I get to sleep in if the kids wake up too early in the mornings. The house is usually ripped apart after, but I don't feel bad about it since he chooses to be on the couch. The boys love it too. Cache will climb all over him until he gets shooed away, and Ronin usually jumps and attacks as a good trained ninja should. I'm pretty sure Patrick is bruised everywhere, but he keeps sleeping there just the same. Good thing it only happens once a week. We love sundays!

Comments

Kage said…
We had some SERIOUS nappage yesterday...the first Sunday in a while that we all went down and got up at about the same time.....not sure if we felt refreshed or not though...

Popular Posts