Alice's Tea Cup

Today Ronin and I joined up with the Glass Posse for some fun and lunch at Alice's Tea Cup. I'm pretty sure Ronin was the only boy in the place, but without skipping a beat he jumped in requesting to wear the purple fairy wings they had offered. It would be fun having girls, but I'm thinking, "Why bother, when I have Ronin who's completely willing to do this stuff?"
The kids were dusted with some fairy dust.
You can't really see it on Ronin, but what you CAN see are all the boy scars from his rough and tumble play. He is such a boy despite the wings.
I love this picture because it sums up the personality of each of these kids perfectly. Just a riot.We got these cupcakes because Ronin was less than happy with his lunch. However because we were almost an hour late picking up Cache from the babysitter, I decided to give these cupcakes to them as a thank you, knowing perfectly well I could come home and make some cupcakes if needed. Well, it WAS needed. Ronin melted down RIGHT away screaming for his cupcake.I pulled him out the door mid-tantrum. Man that kid was mad! I told him I didn't do it to be mean to him and he promptly disagreed! So we actually went all the way back into the city to Crumbs for more cupcakes. We ran back into the Glass Posse at the cupcake store! (you can read all about their fun day with us on their blog.) We sat at Bryant Park to eat, play and then came home. 

We had a really good time today. Hope the girls aren't too tired by all the time spent with the boys!

Comments

Kage said…
That was such a fun adventure and random day, especially with the cupcake meetup, as if we hadn't had enough lunch, scones, mousse and juice already!

Popular Posts