Larsen Family 2012

Now that I have sent out our Christmas cards, I can post the other pictures we took the same day. We have a new friend here who helped us get these taken. It was glad to be able to document what the family looks like this year. A lot has happened in the last 12 months and this is what we have to show for it!

We have a few family ones we couldn't decide between. This one did not win out in the end. But I like it just the same.

 Cache in all his cute boy attitude. Let me just say that most of the time his attitude is not this cute.

 My baby Leeves! Don't you just love his downy soft hair? Like a spring chick! I finally had to cut it. It was just beyond unruly. Luckily its bouncing back quite nicely. He still has curls, just less of a 70's vibe.

oh, that pool.  


 More downy softness...


And a Merry Christmas from Singapore!!!
 This Christmas season has proved to be much more festive than I had expected while living in the tropics. We have our little tree lit up, the advent calendar almost finished and a slew of Christmas songs on the ipod we listen to each night. We are excited for some family time next week. Patrick will be back in town from a week long trip and no work to keep him from playing "boy stuff" all vacation long!

Comments

Popular Posts