Christmas Eve: Singapore 2012

This is what it looks like to have Christmas in Singapore. No new cuddly jammies to wear. I got them boxers to wear as jammies instead. No hot chocolate to sip, but they did get new wooly blankets from Analyn. Just looking at them made me sweat! But the kids loved them, so they were a hit!  Baby Levi was in bed already and mom and dad didn't make it into the picture. I remember photos of my family as a kid and even the little babies were rallied in with the group all awake into the night holding their stockings and a big sign stating the year so as to document the passing Christmas. We were standing close together in a group, all excited to be apart of a Christmas Eve tradition.
I really thought that was how my own family would be. You can see that is not the case. I know it's because we are still solidifying our traditions. I wonder how long it will really take. Or maybe this scattered, half-naked photo will be the norm.

Comments

Popular Posts