Singapore Ice Cream

What the hey?! We love ice cream! Here they cut off a slice from a huge block, put two wafer cookies on each side and wrap it in plastic for you. All without using any food safety gloves! It's actually really good, and we have yet to get sick, so keep it coming! Plus it's worth the risk for a great treat for after a hard day at the skate park. (Although we really should get some Hep-A shots soon.)


I am just realizing how many pictures I actually have of our days at the skate park. Its over-kill, really. Curse these digital cameras! We just shoot shoot shoot and don't ever erase. I am sure we will all get sick of them.
And I am testing out a new collage website for free. Hence, the watermark on the photo. It's not as great as picnik, but it may have to do. Maybe one day I will actually pay for it. Until then, watermark it is.

Comments

Popular Posts