Summer Recap: Cache at the Farm

The boys had an enormously good time with their cousins. This was their first experience with sleeping outside. Something I loved doing as a kid and am so glad my family lives in a place where my children can still enjoy it once in awhile. I was more scared then they were. You never know what is lurking in the bushes!


The farm is full of beautiful colors and sights. I couldn't get enough of this farm equipment (I have no idea the real name!) The bright blue skies are never ending! Its the kind of place that makes you want to run and do cartwheels... if not for all the work that needs to be done.

The boys (and cousins) worked really hard. Pipes were moved every morning, tractors were driven, scrubbed and worked on.
But of course there was also a lot of time for playing and exploring. I think this is the only time I saw Cache with shoes on. After so much time in NY, I loved seeing my kids play without shoes. Something that is unheard of here. Everyone should have a chance to be footloose and fancy free! Such are the memories of childhood.

Comments

Popular Posts