Tantrum Perfected

As Cache gets closer to age 2, he is perfecting his tantrums more and more. Here is one in action. Imagine the screaming starting out low as he is frustrated that he cannot make this scooter do what he wants it to.

It's getting a bit more intense. Why won't this scooter move already?The screaming is getting louder. SO much so people are starting to stare and wondering if he is being hurt in any way. The tears are squishing out at a rapid rate. At one point he even picks the scooter up and chucks it. That's a very strong and very mad little boy.Mom finally comes to the rescue after enough energy is released and apparently snot as well. Picks the scooter up, dust the screamer off and we are close to being ready to go.Just one last lick before we can move on...







Comments

Amanda said…
This is way too funny and oh so cute! I love the way you write, and your boys are to die for!
Tiffany said…
I love this, I could hear it in my head while I was reading it. I can't wait until Austin starts this in a couple of years, i'll have to make sure I document it as well as you do.

Popular Posts