Happy Halloween!!!

Well, Halloween has finally arrived and gone. Ronin has asked every day if it was Halloween, and finally I could say YES, it is!!!!  I hope it was as exciting as he thought it would be. 
We gathered in our church parking lot for the Trunk or Treat. Everyone put so much effort into their costumes. We had lots of Disney characters, medical people, Star Wars people and even Col. Sanders and his chicken. SO hilarious!Here is our Baby Cowboy Cache. Isn't he just the cutest thing?? the boots, the mustache, that little mug.... Tonight he almost choked to death thanks to another gummie candy, but Kage saved the day and the baby by pounding that thing out of him. Thank you Kage!! I gave him extra hugs and kisses tonight and told him I was sorry for not watching better. He was so cute and hugged me back. His curly hair and baby teeth make me sigh. he's my baby.

Here is Ronin dressed as Batman. Well, maybe Batman in spirit since the rest of the costume didn't make it out of the bag. You can see the sugar craze in his eyes, and on his tongue of course. No shots of patrick and I. Between packing and craziness at work, we just couldn't do anything. We had a great time and have so many wonderful memories of our Astoria Ward.
k

Comments

Popular Posts