A Pirates Life for Me

Today was the big pirate party. It started off with a bang....at 6 am. WAY too early for the two buckaneers in my life. Patrick and I tried to sleep through the kid ruckus until we just couldn't stand it anymore. After a busy morning we finally made it to the park. We had pizza and put together some foam pirate garb.
Ronin loved it all and used it to plundered some party blowers and a candy necklace from a friend. Aren't these foam things cute. Minus the bent sword and eye patch that was WAY too small. The string was built for an infants head. But of course Patrick got it working just the right way. 
Our treasure chest birthday cake. MMMM. Delish. 

With the help of all our friends we actually got pictures of the day. I didn't pick up the camera once. I got home and found oodles to choose from though. Thanks guys!!

We feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. Ronin has had such a great birthday and was so happy to have all those he cares about around him. He is SO hopped up on sugar (after birthday and cake auction) that he is still awake. I can hear him tossing and turning in his bed. Cache crashed out long ago and is asleep in his clothes. Such a fun and full day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Boy what a Birthday Bash!! Ronin looked soooo cute in his pirate garb. Thanks for posting. I love this! G in Utah
Kage said…
My girls loved your pirate party. Thanks for having it. I was hyped up on sugar too last night, stayed up WAY too late.
Beth said…
Happy Birthday to Ronin!

Popular Posts