Bobby Cops

 I've been a bit under the weather these last few days. After taking a much needed nap I realized I missed out on my kids and wanted to get out of the house! (Thank you to Analyn for even making it possible for me to nap!)
I told the babies to get ready so we could go for a walk. They both came out in their new shorts and these funny hats. Like it was the most normal thing in the world. They were so cute! Kai kept telling Levi to hold his hand. They did this most of the time we were out.

I love taking them for walks for about half the time. Usually getting somewhere is an adventure! We explore and walk slow and there's no rush to get anywhere.  Levi likes to take detours through the bushes and look in the windows of the clubhouse. Kai likes to stop at the vending machines looking at the sweets. We finally arrive at our destination (the pool/playground/friends house) and end up staying too long so when its time to come home the babies are tooooo tired. They cry and whine and walk WAY too slow. It finally ends with me scooping them both up in my arms and high-tailing it inside. There is usually crying and screaming involved. And while sometimes its embarrassing, usually i have a few looks of empathy as I huff my way home. I always tell myself to bring the stroller but they talk me out of it every time. They are so cute when they say "I walk! I walk!" Well, Levi does anyway. And it's so adorable, I cave every time. Good thing they come cute!

Comments

Unknown said…
Wait, its mini Roey and mini Cache! So cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those hats. Kids are so rad.
Kage said…
For a second I thought this was a flashback of the BIGS!

Popular Posts