Christmas 2008


My parents and brother came to visit us for the holidays. It has been so wonderful to have them. The kids are constantly entertained and I have had time to get to know them each a bit better. I love when I get to spend time with them and am so glad they chose us to spend their Christmas with. Here is our official Christmas Eve picture. One is taken every year in front of the tree.

Don't forget Cache was still pukey and poopy here. And then everyone got it in turn. We hate the flu! But are really glad it only lasted 24 hrs.
Christmas morning we were all tired of course and started out the day with a meltdown over some candy. Cache got to the m n' ms before I could stop him. (That's not blood on his face, thank goodness) and protested loudly when they were swiped.
They loved their gifts and we were so happy to have all day to spend together laying around and enjoying the time. It has been such a lovely and relaxing Christmas. Now on to the New Year!

Comments

Tiffany said…
You look great! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Amanda said…
Man, I miss you guys! I wish we lived closer so we could enjoy all holidays together. keep posting your happenings.
linzi said…
Looks like Christmas was fun!
Is there still snow?

I know what you mean about getting to know family members a little better. Spending time with each other really does open doors for better relationships and great friendships. I am grateful for that!

Are you guys going to be able to come to Ron and Kathryn's for Martin Luther?

Love you guys!

-Linz

Popular Posts