Sick Baby

NOTE****This post NOT intended for those with a weak stomach.

Cache is sick. It started yesterday with a very gross nose and stepped up a notch today with some vomit. It started in the morning with a small spew at the table. I thought it was a mucus thing so being the smartest mom on the block I deemed chocolate milk an appropriate beverage. About 1/2 hour later it all came back up on both of us as we sat together on the couch. Then after the day of no problems and a lot of begging for milk, mom gave in again. Not much time had gone by and I thought Cache was being TOO quiet. Something all mom's know is baaaaaddd. I peeked over the ledge into the family room to find this....
Cache sitting in his own chocolate milk puke playing away. And apparently happy as a clam. Good thing he put on his galoshes. 

Comments

Kimberly said…
That is TOOOO funny and totally something I would do. No more dairy for a few days. I hope he is feeling better soon.
Natasha said…
Thank Heavens for those galoshes! So sorry! I HATE it when the kiddos throw up!
linzi said…
I can't believe he is smiling! What a cute kid! I hope he feels better.

It looks like the snow dropped on you guys. Looks like good snow cone snow...!

Popular Posts