"Who is Santa??"


Ronin asked me this on our way into Macy's. He obviously had no idea what we were doing in the city, or what our plans may entail. I really thought I had filled him in, but obviously not. So, I told him who Santa was and what he supposedly does without adding too much magic and mysticism. We entered Macy's (finally) and I really thought he would be scared like last year....
Apparently he wants the following (in no particular order), and told Santa straight out;

Power Ranger
Spiderman
Superman
Batman

I could have guessed that much. Apparently easier than I could have guessed his reaction to the Jolly Ol Elf. Aaaaah, he's growing up. Cache was completely confused. As he should be!  It's SO weird sitting on the lap of a dressed up old man.
Merry Christmas!

Comments

TamTam said…
Gotta agree on the confusing part! We just got home from dinner with Pat, loved it! Missed seeing you. Hopefully next time we will get to see the whole family. Your blog is great! Also love your new home and the colorful galoshes, where can I get those in a grown up size? They are all of my favorite colors.
Take care!!

Popular Posts