Astoria Easter Par-Tay

Today we were invited to attend the annual Astoria Ward Easter shindig. We were very excited to go.

When I think of how many years I have taken this exact same picture I get sad. This boy is growing fast!
Ronin decided for our group picture to lay in my lap and say "You're a good mommy" or something like that. I am pretty sure he is gritting his teeth too. Cache is sitting per usual, oblivious to the entire moment with chocolate smeared across his face.
Here is the bean bag bunny toss Patrick made for the games. He marked it up and cut out the holes. We thought it would do well to use for picture posing too.
Hanging with our buddies. It doesn't get much better than candy and friends.
We think Astoria ROCKS!! Thanks for inviting us friends. We had a lovely time! When I asked Ronin why we actually celebrate Easter he said "I dunno!" Looks like my mothering is paying off!

Comments

Popular Posts