Mischeif

Cache has been waking up rather early in the mornings and this morning was no different. I had a friend coming to take me running so I got Cache dressed and left him in the care of other sleeping family members thinking they would wake soon and all would be well. I couldn't have been more wrong! This is what I came home to an HOUR later...

Notice all my bananas have been opened, my 'ripe on the vine' tomatoes are no longer on the vine, and my dear baby's hands are in the disposal! Good thing we have that safety feature! All those little black dots are cranberries and the disposal was actually full of little paper cups (like the one seen on the floor) OH boy was that kid in so much trouble. Well actually I was just glad he wasn't grinding his fingers to a pulp. He sure had a good time playing by himself for that entire time. I guess kids really can babysit themselves!!! (I am kidding, please know that!)

Comments

Kimberly said…
OH MY!!! My heart dropped! David would have been in sooooooo much trouble!
Anonymous said…
OH! and I just laughed right out loud!!! G in Utah

Popular Posts