Universal Studios: Singapore

You know how you plan something really great for the whole family and then something happens and it completely falls apart? Well, that's kind of how this day started. 

I had big plans for us all to do some fun things (of course I don't remember now what it was!)
And Patrick's work came through and offered him discounted tickets to Universal Studios. We were still all going to go but then the morning got away from us and we soon realized it was just going to be the big boys, and I stayed at home with the babies and swam in the pool and had naps while they went out in the sun and played. So while we didn't get the "family" outing I was looking for, all ages were happy in the activities chosen for them, so really it did end up just fine. It's just always jolting when your expectations have to shift like that. But I'm happy to say I handled it without a tantrum (from me, not the kids ; )

Anyway, here are the big boys pictures from Universal Studios with their dad this summer.

They were showing how sleepy the ride was making them cause all it did was go around and around and around...

Junk food! You don't see any of this junky western food around Singapore except at places like this. I guess you can't have Universal Studios without corn dogs. Too bad in Singapore they are like $10 or something crazy...

After the splash show. They didn't realize what it would be like sitting in the "splash zone."  Patrick tried to tell them, but they wouldn't listen. HA!

Ridin'  the rides

Peace man:


One of the things my kids LOVE are maps. And maps of any kind. We got to parks, amusement or otherwise and they are always looking for the maps. Reminds me of Dora the Explorer.

Fun times!

Comments

Popular Posts