Beyond 5

We took the boys to their very first concert! Now before you get too excited, lets just say that it was a boy band. Not necessarily our type of concert, but we thought the boys would like the singing and dancing. It was for the band Beyond 5 which is a boy band from Utah.
Our ward was heavily promoting it and even in charge of the security detail, which makes you wonder how secure it really was.

The boys picked up some swag. The band signed their shirts and CD cover. They seemed to enjoy themselves and they got to stay out late which is always fun until we pull up to our tower and they are too tired to walk themselves into the elevator. There's always some whining included and maybe some yelling and fighting. We finally managed to muscle them into bed where they both passed out instantly.
I think everyone always remembers their first concert. I know I do. I was MUCH older than 9 though when I went to my first. But I guess kids are getting to do more at younger ages now. Might as well jump on the bandwagon.
Good luck to the band in their future endeavours! They traveled all through SE Asia.  Every member of the band was so gracious and kind. They loved meeting their fans. And I think our boys were pretty happy about it too.

Comments

Popular Posts