Playing Trains

It is so odd, and amazing to watch Cache being the "big brother." He is so wonderful to Kai. He helps him with all kinds of things. Eating, sleeping and even playing:

One thing the boys can't get enough of is cardboard boxes. I really hate kicking them around the house, so I only let them keep any box for a few days. There is always another one coming in, so I don't feel too mean putting rules on it ; ) This was train day. I am surprised Kai sat through it all. He was quite enthralled as you can see:
Not really a happy, smiling, "I'm having fun!" face, but at least he wasn't crying. Most of the time I think he wonders why he said he would come to this family in the first place. Maybe he thinks we are crazy, or that he is in over his head. Regardless, he is ours! And we are so glad he is! Cache continues to grow up in so many ways and I hope he can feel some sense of love and responsibility as a big brother. Having Ronin gone during the days has helped him take control of his life and make it his own. It's fun to watch.
Choo-Choo!

Comments

Popular Posts