Exotic Flower

The other day as we were out in the back I found this flower/bulb/plant like thing growing. I have no idea what it is. 
I am hoping the gardeners in my life might know. So what do you think it is? I need answers!!! It looks like a bulb under the ground and its growing right next to a little stream so it must like a lot of water (there were two others in the same area). When you look inside the "shell" Its got a spiky cactus-like ball growing. I am so curious and hope I can bring one inside to grow through the year. Must get searching!

Comments

Anonymous said…
the leaves remind me of tulips which may mean they are simply some type of bulb. Stop in at a garden shop and they probably will know. Thanks for sharing. It does look unique. Love, G in Utah
Amanda said…
I have no idea what this is. But I had to comment on how darling your boys are. And you are good at documenting their lives. Thanks for the humor- I will think of the "trainer" talk everytime I workout!

Popular Posts