Utah Summer trip 2016: Week 1

We helped grandma use up some of her pottery making clay. We made bricks for her garden.


These three deer live in the neighbours back yard! We saw them all the time and they didn't seem bothered by us at all. In fact they seemed to feel like we were in their space and were annoyed by us.

I went shopping at Sam's Club for my sister Kathy's in-law reunion. There was SO much to choose from and this cart was so full, it was hard to comprehend. There is so much in the states. So many  choices and so much available. I don't know if they realise it (or if I did when I lived there) how much they actually have. There should be a lot more gratitude for all that the country has to offer. It was shocking to me this time around.

Mom's back yard and mountain view. Just as beautiful as ever.

The kids meeting their new cousin Claire. They love their cousins!

There is something about the sky in Utah in the summer. Its big and blue and has the fluffiest clouds. I found myself mesmerised by the sky more then once. What a beautiful place it is.

Comments

Popular Posts