Christmas time at Gardens by the Bay and the Bubble Tree!

One of our favourite Christmas traditions here in Singapore is to visit Gardens by the Bay. Actually it is so beautiful there and all the flowers change through the year that we like to go any time. It's hands down my favourite place here.
Since we have visitors we got to see the Christmas installations. We took the crew:

They had these large Matrushkas that I loved. Well, you could say both Levi and I loved them.


Levi is 3... hense the wearing of the 3 shirt... Beautiful Amaryllis flowers
 

Our second favourite Christmas tradition is the bubble tree at Tanglin Mall. I think we are almost outgrowing it since its insanely busy with little kids running wild, but then again thats basically what we have still too. Its the only place to enjoy some "snow" without getting cold. in fact, we usually wear our swimming suits.

These yay-hoos... oh how I love them all:


Merry Christmas Larsens!

Comments

Popular Posts