Dentist time

When we first moved here two years ago we were surprised by a cavity in one of Cache's teeth. It was the first month of living here and things were still so new. I didn't have the slightest idea of where to even go to get a filling, let alone a place that is good for kids and reasonably priced. I did a search from our insurance database (we don't actually HAVE dental insurance) and picked the first place on the list. Shot in the dark, I know, but they did a good job and it wasn't too expensive so now it's our family dentist. This little cavity then Cache popped out about 5 months later. He admitted to me that he had tried to chew off a bottle top (?!). I'm still not sure what he was referring to, but regardless, the filling had to be replaced.  Then of course another 8 months or so later he popped out that filling while he was flossing! So, maybe they aren't that good, eh?

This is the last time I am filling this silly thing. Here he is wearing his "blue blockers" eye wear. (Remember the blue blockers commercial way way back when!?)

Anyway… I thought it was a funny picture. Little kid in this big chair wearing grandpa glasses. He was a champ at the appointment. Didn't cry or get too nervous. He did his best and we swore to the dentist that we wouldn't floss in-between it again! In fact I think they sealed it shut. He was really careful not to chew on it for awhile. It became a thing with him. He can be obsessive, that guy. It's now be many months and its still in! So, fingers crossed!



















Comments

Popular Posts