Popcorn Picnic

It's been sweltering the last few days which means we have been indoors a lot. And while its extremely uncomfortable and stifling, its good to know that NY summers still exist. The rain was really starting to confuse us. We stepped out on the lawn today when the sun was behind the house to have ourselves a picnic...
Of only popcorn. It's really the only kind of picnic you should even bother having.
Ronin picked up some rays even though there were very few. You can see he is still wearing jammies, and his flannel ones at that. He doesn't seem to care what the weather is. He just strips down to what is comfortable. Makes me sweat just looking at him.
Ronin scored the big bowl, of course.
The boys thought it would be funny to "april fool" me when I wanted to take their picture. They would turn their heads away from the camera with amazing speed. Boy are they funny....
Here is the only one I got of them together and they look like the goof-balls I know them to be, so I guess it's accurate. Our picnic ended with a lawn mowing session and lots of playing and crying. Two things that seem to come hand in hand (at least lately).

I saw Ronin manhandling Cache and asked him why since he was making him cry. Ronin replied "He won't play with me!" I told him "You can't MAKE him play with you." To which Ronin said, "Yes I can, you make me go to time out!" Touche my young friend, touche....

Comments

Kage said…
love the last one.
Beth said…
How cute are these boy!!!!

Popular Posts