Pull It Together Mommy!!

Ronin has been a very good example to me the last few days. Yesterday he reminded me that we forgot to clean the bathrooms (again!). When I told him I just couldn't do it (it was getting late) he gave me a pep talk. "Come on, we can do. Let do it together." What a great boy, who now is a great toilet cleaner.
Then today he told me that we forgot to exercise. To be honest I have "let it slip my mind" everyday for the last two weeks. In fact we only exercised two actual days, but it seems to have made an impression. I have come down with a cold so the last thing I want to do is exercise, especially at 6pm, when I am getting dinner ready. So Ronin decided he wanted to do it by himself. I put in the DVD and let him go. Not too long after I heard him talking to the exercise trainer that "Mommy doesn't want to do it. I told her she should, but she said no."

WHA?!?! This kid!!

I peeked over the ledge to find both boys in on it. Of course I had to take a few pictures. Ronin asked why I didn't buy a stretchy band his size. "It doesn't fit me!"
Ronin was very supportive to Cache as he worked... with his mittens on. Man, kids are funny. I have promised to exercise next week when I'm no longer sick. Until then I will watch, eat a few cadbury eggs and hopefully learn a thing or two.

Comments

TamTam said…
Great Post!!! From the mouths of babes, huh?
Hope you're feeling better soon! Can't wait to see how muscle bound these boys are in a few years as teenagers!!

Popular Posts