Cache's Birthday Gift

The last two days have been quite nice considering its still February. We went to the park yesterday and stomped all over the ice layer that had formed beneath the swings. We have a great park with a pond and geese too! We love it and really can' t wait till spring to finally be here. Today we played out in the driveway with the bikes and Cache's new wagon from G. Sessions! It's quite swank with cup holders, backrests and buckles. Although I would venture to say if this thing rolls, you don't want to be strapped inside, you want to be free to jump out!
As you can see, Cache likes it. Ronin took him for a ride up the hill, but coming back down he lost control and almost sent Cache ever the edge. We think the next wagon edition should have breaks.
Here are the two munchkins together. They are really growing up. Cache has been saying a lot of crazy things like, "look at me!" "I want play!" and "Awww man!" which he totally got from Ronin. All this talking is a good thing since it saved him from an ear test at the doc. I was starting to think he couldn't hear because he would do nothing but grunt. I think a week with Grandma L. made a difference. He had to talk to her to get what he needed since I wasn't there to interpret. It's a good lesson for me to stop being such an enabler!

Comments

TamTam said…
They are beautiful kids! Good for you for spending a week away from them, that doesn't sound so enabling! I am loving reading the Larsen Logs.
Anonymous said…
Fun post!! And darling boys!!! Thanks! G in Utah

Popular Posts