Hangin' Outside

September is by far my favorite month here in NY. It is gorgeous every day. Perfect sun and breeze ratio. The sky is a beautiful blue and there is nothing but happiness in the air. We spend everyday at the park. And I mean HOURS. Kids are so happy to be outside and enjoying the last moments before school starts. I had to mow the lawn today so the kids decided to take some pictures. 
And in case you are wondering what a pregnant woman with no make up looks like, well look no further. Ronin was good enough to get a shot of me too:
mowing the lawn. Ad total pregnant thing to do. Only 2 weeks until we find out what it is. Ronin is SO beyond excited. If its a girl he will name it Sarah. If its a boy, he says he will just pretend that its a girl. I think there might be a few issues we need to work out before the baby comes. Cache talks about a baby, but we are pretty sure he has no idea what is about to hit him. Poor thing. At least Ronin will be in school so he won't notice a lot of changes.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Congrats, I guess i'm out of the loop and had no idea you were pregnant! You're cute as ever and i'm so excited for you.
Kelly said…
I had no idea either! Congrats!!! You do look darling. You must be pretty far along if you are finding out what you are having in two weeks? Keep us posted. I am assuming also that you are hoping for a girl? At least secretly?
Beth said…
I had no idea you were prego!!! Congrats lady! You are adorable. Can't wait to find out, too.

Popular Posts