Pokemon

We had a lovely family photo shoot of our new baby Asa and the bigger boys are all into Pokemon. So during the photo shoot they all had to show off their cards that they so eagerly collected this past 6 months. I secretly hate them, (or maybe not so secretly) but they couldnt help but show them off and they did make some pretty great photos. Thanks to Leah Aldous for doing a fabulous job!!

I love that I have these kids captured so well during this stage of their life. Levi still has baby pudge in his cheeks which I love.
I'm also glad to have pictures of the house we have lived in for the past 2 years. You put so much effort, time and money into your living space and your neighbourhood that its a shame not to have documentation of your time spent somewhere.

For some reason throwing cards is fun. (Not for the person picking them up)

Ronin is going quickly into a young man. It freaks me out.



More throwing.


and yet even more throwing!
And here is kai.... pre throw. You can see it in his face. He's getting ready. Pokemon GO!

Comments

Popular Posts