Workin' Out

Every once in awhile, the boys get this crazy idea to do planks. I know why Patrick does it. It helps strengthen his back, but the other boys LOVE to do it to see how long they can hold it. And if they can outlast their dad. Which they always can.

The big boys have been able to hold it almost 4 minutes! Which is a very long time! Usually Patrick lasts a minute or 2. The baby thinks you supposed to stand on your head. Which is, of course adorable.


I read somewhere that wrestling is good for the bond between boys and dads. Good thing because this plank thing always leads into a wrestling match. They can wrestle like champs! Good thing Mom is so lady like and doesn't get in on the action. Last time I pulled my hair and had my hands stepped on. In true "girl" form, that was enough for me!!!

Comments

Popular Posts