Baby Malachi-3 Months Old!

My sweet baby. He has turned 3 months old. My oh my how time moves forward and how you have stolen the hearts of everyone in this house. Here are a few pictures to remind us that you were once so so small. Of course Dad is out of town with the good camera so we will have to deal with blurry photos and moms total disregard for good picture taking. But, you are a baby so the pictures will be cute no matter what! 

I'm surprised at how fast I have come to adore you. Don't tell your brothers, but it was a lot faster than with either of them. In fact it was instant. Everything about you and I finally fits all the scenarios you read in baby books. Instant connection, you have stolen my heart away with each moment. You sleep really well (finally a baby that sleeps through the night!), you are still eating so well despite obstacles that have been set in our path. And you are growing fast and chunking right up. I wonder if you will out grow both of your brothers by age 2. 
Your mellow disposition keeps us all delighted. The only struggle we have is your hatred for your car seat. Which, although you cry constantly when driving, actually is a blessing because it means we stay home and enjoy time together instead of running around crazy every day. Something that we won't get to do for ever. You have increased my ability to love not just you but all the boys in this family. Something I appreciate so much as I am sure your brothers do too.
When you finally started smiling, I gasped! Your eyes actually sparkle! I had heard about babies like that, but have never seen it in action, until now. Oh my how blessed I feel when you smile at me. How lovely it is to have you circled about by your brothers as you smile at them and they laugh at you. We are each so blessed to have you in this family and I know you are a special addition given to us by Heavenly Father. I am sure there are many things we will get to learn just from you. I look forward to the years of watching you grow beside your brothers and learning and laughing with you. We love you baby Kai!

Comments

Heather said…
Oh man, he is getting cuter by the minute!!! I love his old school cassette onesie. Very hip.
Beth said…
I love this. Is his hair red??? It looks reddish in these photos. And I, too, LOVE his onesie. What a cutie-pie. You make me think that having a third might not be that hard. :)

Popular Posts