First Snow of 2009

This post is long overdue, but I wanted to document it anyway. Sometime in december (or so) we woke up to our first snow of the 2009 winter season.
The boys were ecstatic and couldn't wait to get started. It was a weekend so they got to go right out and play without worrying about going to school. I came down stairs to find them all dressed up to go. Ronin helped get Cache fitted in his outfit.
You can tell we weren't ready for it since they are still wearing their rain boots, but they loved it anyway.
We have had many a snow since this time, but the kids still love it. Cache can't eat enough. His little hands get so cold, but he won't stop. It's such fun! I asked him why he liked it so  much and he said "Cause its cold and yummy!"  Guess I can't really argue with that.

Comments

linzi said…
miss you guys! it snowed here all last week, so i bet you guys have some sweet snow to play in :) i thought it was pretty until i had to drive in it...

hope you are feeling well! can't wait to see you guys again.
TamTam said…
Tip: Never eat yellow snow! I LOVE the cold and yummy stuff too, just don't make me drive in it (that is why I live in St. George!)

Popular Posts